Saturday, October 29, 2011

Making my Heart Smile

Making the best of a uncomfortable situation...I don't have to get my mind out of the gutter only my shoe!!!  I have very little feeling in my feet due to an illness side effect.  Soooo we all decide to go to a movie and we all get ready quickly and go out to the cars and go.  I'm in the back seat in my Niece and Nephews car, we park and I step out of the car and notice the feel of the rough pavement with my right foot. I look in the car under the seats, all over and realize I have no shoe for my right foot!  My Nephew says well lets go back and look for it!  I am, "No way!  I'm going to the movie!"  He says "you can't go in without your shoe"  I'm like, "Do you know how long it's been since I've been to a movie? No one will notice" and I grabbed his arm and started walking toward the theaters...No one noticed and the movie was different but good.  I got to eat yummy buttered popcorn and a diet soda!  Yeah!  When we got home my shoe was on the curb right next to where I'd gotten into the car!  I've walked out of my shoes before but never to this extent or actually gotten this far away from my shoe.  I walk out of my socks and slippers in the house all the time and it's pretty anoying. 

So we came over the hill to spend the weekend with my Brother and his family, then he and I are going to go to the Reno area in a couple days.  I've got to check in with all my Doctor's and run around and do a whole bunch of errands...  I get to spend a little time with my oldest Son, Daughter-in-law and my grandpets, Punkin and Pearl.  I'm so excited, cuz I miss them soooo much.  Anywho, I'm having a super fun time with the fam, we went and watched a couple junior basketball games my great-nephews were playing in, then we went to lunch and I watched them eat, cuz I'm dieting.  But that all ended when I went to the movie, hello POPCORN!  Impossible for me to pass popcorn up! and this place you can put your own butter on it! yummo!  That's all for now, love to all...
Photobucket

3 comments:

Ladyfox said...

Loved the shoe story!! You crack me up.

Debi said...

it was a pretty funny situation, and i am glad you laughed your way through it. i love you for that.

Mamarazzi said...

oooops...i was signed in as you still. oh well. same comment, adding a little more to the love part.