Friday, October 14, 2011

Dear Family and Friends

I've been riding a emotional roller coaster for a week now! I've got the queezies and sour stomach to go with it. I tell my baby girl all my worries and then she profoundly tells me "Momma it's your life, do what you want to do." hmmmm...not the answer I was hoping to hear. Let somebody else run my life for awhile, that way I can blame someone else for screwing me up! She prompted lots more thinking and lots more praying, I still feel I'm on the right track. She's very smart, this one, and wise beyond her years. I'm climbing out of the deep funk I've been in, I've always struggled with depression and now I get to add tummy troubles to the mix. I don't know if the tummy troubles are a result of the stress and depression, good possibility. My big brother is kind and worries about me, we have a road trip planned. Something to look forward to, I will miss all the gouls and goblins while on our road trip, but next year I can go to trunk or treat and be the fourth Witch Sister. And we will have relocated to Hollister by then, so super fun next year! I miss my children and my grandcats and grandpuppy! Chin up, there are blessings all around me, I'm a lucky girl living in a happy place.


Photobucket

No comments: