Since we last 'talked', I went on a road trip with my best brother, for a several part journey. First to check-in with all the Doc's in the Reno area, pick-up new or stronger meds, see the dentist, get my haircut, see my Son, daughter-in-law and grandpets and last minute we got my nephew's excursion and toy hauler to transfer all my worldly possesions to, first stop Ceres, second stop Hollister. In two days! The seeing of my Son and his family was the most important and special to me. I miss them terribly, even the furry ones, tho while we were there Punkin took off with my glasses in the middle of the night so I went half day without them, Pepsi my last and best ever pet, ate 2 pair of my glasses, obviously she wasn't the 'best' pet at that time, haha. Punkin needs introduction, as does Pearl, Punkin is my calico grandkitten and Pearl is a puppy from said Pepsi. I have wonderful grandpets and two granddaughters and one grandson. I'm very blessed. The trip was a good journey for my brother and I, we got to stay at my Son's home, we left the trailer at my best girlfriends house while we ran around to 3 Doc's on Tuesday, then picked it up and unfortuantely didn't get much help loading it up, then dropped it back off at her place. Wednesday, we hit the Salon, another Doc, the eye Doc, the Dentist and my Attorney, plus the pharmacy several times. Picked the trailer back up and left town, rolled into Ceres about 8:45p. Not too bad since we'd started 12 hours earlier. The next morning my Bishop and two missionaries showed up at 9a to unload my antique bed and dresser. Then reload the bed and dressers that were here to go onto Hollister. We took off for Hollister and they had a Storage place all picked out...I signed right up, the storage units here are twice what I was paying. But everything just fell into place, so I know that this is the right move. My Nephew, that I live with, just got his transfer with his job therefore we will be moving to Hollister in the near future, that's why all my stuff is in storage there instead of here. I felt sure I was going to wear my poor brother out but he just keeps going no matter what has to be done, he gets it done and he is no spring chicken, he's not old by any means but I'm just saying...
A little info I left out was that I forgot to take my meds with me on this trip. For those who don't know I'm on like 18 prescription medications, two of those are chemo therapy. I had acute kidney failure in July and was on 26, they got me down to 16, during the most unpleasant 9 day stay at the hospital. Anywho, all I had were pain meds that I carry in case of emergency, I was grateful for those but I just didn't sleep much the whole trip, except while my brother was driving, of course. I'm thinking that was the only thing keeping me upright. I wake up Saturday and the last I remember is signing the storage unit paperwork on Thurs. afternoon. I remember bits and pieces, I've blanked out spots on Saturday and on Sunday. What we can figure in 'short' form is that I was over tired and I kept waking up and everytime, I guess, I took something to help me sleep. The Doctor had prescribed some stronger meds and all I remember was taking them. I also had a UTI, and once before it had ecoli and went to my brain and I had memory loss as well. So between the two I lost a couple days. No ones fault, but I guess I was pretty out of it. I've been over tired for over a week so it's slowly dissipating out of my body. I stopped one of the meds altogether, cuz it was making me nod-out during the day.
Made it through day one of dieting, actually this is day three, but I just didn't make it through those other two. Bummer and now I'm about to go on an adventure and I need to be further into the diet than I am. Mondays are always good days to start diets, but Thursday is Twilight marathon movie day I don't think I can resist the popcorn, that's always a diet buster for me. I once went on a popcorn diet, I lost 60 lbs in 3 months and maintained it for 15+ yrs. It wasn't until I stopped working that I put on weight. Now I yoyo all the time, so I always have small, med. and lrg. in my closet. Crazy and everybody just barks at me when I'm dieting, I agree with everyones viewpoint, but it works for me if I can really get into it. I can maintain for 1 to 2 yrs if I could ever get really into it. Diets suck! But I have this body image of myself that I've had all my life, it's all about me and how I want myself to look-no one else, I support anyone and how they look. I try to empower anyone and support how they feel about themselves. I just do me differently, that's all. Mine is mostly mental and control, hmmmmm, I wonder where I learned that from...just my last future former.
I can't post with a negative. My super cute great niece and I are 'Twilight' fans and we IM'd all evening about this coming weekend's marathon. I bought shirts for us, she's a Jacob fan and I would love for Edward to bite my necks. I have figured out the perfect CHRISTmas gift for her during our conversation, yeah, one down. More climbing to do tomorrow to get outta this valley, so I'd better get some sleep...think good thoughts...DID YOU NOTICE MY BLOG ARTWORK???? Done by the famous Miss Angie, she has a button on my side bar http://www.mysocalledchaos.com/ Give her a shout out! yo, super cute, super talented, she has an http://www.espy.com/ store too! She's making me some butterflies for your hair, for my people that I love...yep she does it all...
No comments:
Post a Comment