Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Dear Family and Friends

Today was one of those days that started off great! Then you are faced with reality smack in your face. I've had some questions regarding a huge decision I've recently made. You know, did I do the right thing? I'd felt sure this decision I'd made was prompted by, and an answer to many prayers. But the those evil doubts plague your mind...was is really all that bad? HOw much longer could I continue to overlook indiscretions...and other things that I couldn't control or be a part of. Oh yes the secrets and the windfall of money that never happened. Let us not forget the harping to get someone to obey promises they'd made. Of course I thought they were gentle reminders. But I guess we all see out of different eyes.
I have been chastised today! So I've given the chastisement a great deal of thought, spent most of the day by myself, reflecting. And YES! The chastisement has been my seal of approval! Unbeknownst to the Author...So thank you I am truly blessed and following the correct path...I know it won't be easy, but I'm in feet first!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

you are making the right moves...forward motions, no looking back!!

Anonymous said...

Debra, yes I love this!!! You made the right decision and every day will add clearity to that fact.

Mamarazzi said...

TIP: for anyone who wants to leave your name with your comment, just click the name/url and type your name in the little box before posting your comment.

Debbie said...

Hi Debi, I'm here.

Amy Oelrich said...

Hi Debi, please know I love you! You are definitely following the right path. Hopefully I will see you soon. Love ya, Amy