Saturday, October 15, 2011

Making my heart smile

I just love it when you read little quotes that give you pause. They are always welcome and I try to write them down whenever I see one. Today's moment came from another blog I follow www.ourdandelionwishes.blogspot.com Mamarazzi is my special niece that took me in to love, comfort and give me peace. Not that my other nieces aren't special, they all are in their individual ways, they ALL MAKE MY HEART SMILE. Backing up to what I wanted to share, I guess this originally came from Oprah.
"You become what you believe...you are worthy of happiness, love and peace. Believe it!!!"

In this what caught me most was, Worthy; Having merit or value. Honorable. Deserving. Yes you are a worthy person.

So much negativity is surrounding me right now as I have started this new uncertain journey. The past, and dealing with others that don't agree with my choices for my life. You sometimes have to leave things behind that have made you stop progressing, either by your own choice to keep peace or by force of another's will. So many sorry's, I'll try harder's, yet ultimately nothing changes. Well this went deeper than I'd wanted to so I will get to the other quote that I will live by from here on .
"Apologizing does not always mean that you're wrong and the other person is right. It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego."

Love that! Now if we could only teach men this easy lesson...and some women...but none of you my dear family and friends. But we all know, you know, yep you know.
It was a wonderful day, good sleep, went shopping, no nothing exciting just Wally World, but I had good interaction with other people. Then to Barbours to get a 'tall, dark and handsome' in Mamarazzi talk that means a fountain diet Pepsi over ice balls...that always puts a smile on my face! Anyone who knows me knows that, A day without a fountain Diet Pepsi, lots of ice balls and a shot of Cherry Pepsi in the bottom, absolutely scares me, it's so sad...

Mamarazzi and her Big Daddy will be coming home late tonight. Which means we get to go to church tomorrow together. Yeah, I went once by myself and like 15 super nice people came and introduced themselves, being me, I didn't even remember one name, then the worse thing happened, yep it was my nap time and I nodded off during Fast and Testimony meeting. So I left and didn't stay for the other meetings. I'm hoping tomorrow for a chance to redeem myself. I'll let you know...
In the meantime, see the little things that can turn your day or even your life around, write them down and look at them from time to time and remember how you felt the first time you found it and read it! Please share so it will give me pause and make my heart smile...

Photobucket

1 comment:

Mamarazzi said...

how did i miss this post?!

lamesauce. sorry.

these are all great thoughts.

believe it!