I got the most amazing package with items in it that I didn't even know I needed until, well for instance the Fall Chimes I've hooked on my door so everytime it moves I hear the chimes which remind me of my dear Mother who passed just a year ago...a simply beautiful sound that touches my heart. One of my favorite smells is cinnamon, she sent me heavenly cinnamon candles, yummmm...Onto the cutest stuffed pumpkin, not only pleasing to the eye but the fabric is all knobby and patchwork, very sweet and speaking of sweet Brach's Autumn mix which always means fall is here. I love to bake, she sent me fall cookie cutters to make some sugar cookies, another reminder of my Mom who made sugar cookies every CHRISTmas. Now what better to dunk your cookies into than Hot Cocoa and the most special mug to drink it out of, how she knew I love old barns, one of my favorite things about California are the old barns, takes me back to my childhood, so as I drink I can look at the old barn on my mug, she also sent the sweetest little farmer to tie it all together. On my wall is this old wooden crow with a hat on of course! I hope I haven't forgotten anything there was just so many treasures packed into my box...that I saved for last this beautiful bracelet and earrings she made for me special. I feel honored and will be wearing them a lot this fall and on Thanksgiving for our big family dinner. Thank you doesn't seem adequite enough Miss Angie, I truely feel blessed to have had you as my swap partner and hope you like the package I sent you. I feel we've gotten to know one another through Mamarazzi, but feel our friendship will branch off on it's own, or at least I pray it will...you are a talented, gifted woman and I hope to learn many things from you through the passing years. Again Thank You, I loved everything and it so matched me and some of my emotional needs during the beginning of this Holiday Season.
P.S. I know I said so yesterday, but Miss Angie also designed my blog...she's a Cute Fun Girl for sure.
1 comment:
I am SOOOO glad that you loved your package! The things just felt so you I had to pick them! :)
Post a Comment