Saturday, December 10, 2011

Dear Family and Friends

What is going on?  I've been in depression valley for several weeks...not a fun place to go!  There was some communication between me and the former, then I wrote, what in my heart was, a humble note back that made him jump off the deep end.  So now I play the waiting game to see if his bark was real and he gets an Attorney.  I don't care, I'm done with all the concessions being on my end, I can bark too!  And now nothing until Monday...more waiting.  I'm done, been done and need for it all to be done.
It's just been one bad news thing after another.  I did get my grandson's CHRISTmas packages in the mail and I'm going to venture out and get my granddaughter's shopping done and then get those in the mail.  I do have to write out my CHRISTmas cards, I got them all made by hand and finished this week.  Why is writing in them the hard part?  I guess when you don't have a lot of good stuff to say it's hard to come up with something not depressing.  I've always worn my heart on my sleeve and face too!
Still my family is being blessed.  My daughter got a CHRISTmas bonus and a raise this year!  My handsome son-in-law is doing really well at his new job! Yeah...They are all working and are all healthy, cept my son-in-law needs to go to the Doc to check out something but we are praying it's just a cyst.  Still for the most part we are doing well.
I heard from my Aunt this week, my Mom's sister.  She had some disturbing  news about my Uncle, so we're praying for him too.  She is kinda my last link to my Mom's family.  My Mom's brother doesn't communicate with me so I'm super grateful for my Aunt checking in with me.  Besides her husband her family is doing very well.  Blessed again...
I spoke with my granddaughters on Thanksgiving and got out of them what they'd like for CHRISTmas.  That is a win win situation...they are getting so big so fast.  Their families are doing well too! 
If I could get the deed done I'd be a little happier and a little more solid. Just 3 more days til I can hear something and I hope it's in my favor...sweeeet!  So keep the prayers coming, they really do work.
With Love,
Photobucket

No comments: